Global Leadership 2.0The New Strategy for a Never Normal World
Exclusive learning experience with Dr. Mark Esposito from Hult Business School and Harvard University, Dr. Terence Tse from Hult Business School and Dr. Olaf Growth from Berkeley’s Haas School of Business, prior to the release of their MIT Press book The Great Remobilization – Designing a Smarter World
THE RISE OF THE ACTIVIST LEADER
The purpose of the course is to develop your leadership capabilities to craft sustainable business strategies for the 21st century. New skills, ideas and mental models are needed in a world in which changes are constant, complex and multifaceted
In the course, you will develop capabilities to understand and manage the uncertainties emerging from current and future events, asserting and strengthening your leadership position in developing future-proof strategies for your organization. To derive new thinking and design such strategies, you will explore possibilities ranging from new business models to decision-making and governance mechanisms, enabling them to find new pathways to fully benefit from a never normal world.
The course will
- Build interdisciplinary solutions, blending innovation, complexity, design activism, prototyping, future modeling, global risks, political economy, and emerging technologies
- Enable executives in both private and public sector to develop the necessary strategic leadership capabilities to thrive in a technology-driven cognitive world
- You will get a better of understanding the economic, political, social and business ramifications of the 6Cs, honing strategic acumen
- You will develop insights into how frontier technologies would evolve and be used in companies
- You will use innovative new tools to develop scenerio based models to derive your strategic thinking
- You will gain the ability to draw roadmaps to navigate through different technological, social and economic factors that drive the future trends
Who should attend?
The program is designed to empower current and next-gen senior executives and decision makers both in private and public sector with innovative tools and frameworks that can guide you in times of uncertainty, in a world that is constantly reshaping itself. Some of the tools and techniques applied to this program have already helped numerous past participants to find and renew strategic acumen as well as new and innovative fresh ideas and insights.
4 – 6 September 2023
Deadline for registration is 3 July 2022.
All registrations are to be approved by the Admissions Committee.
The programme fee includes tuition fee, catering on-campus and materials. Accomodation and travel is not included.