International Programmes | Medical
Managing Medical Product Innovation
- PERIOD: January - June 2017
- PLACE: CBS Executive, Porcelænshaven 22, 2000 Frederiksberg
International Medical Diploma Program in Strategy and Innovation.
The medical products industry is facing unprecedented pressure to continuously improve performance levels. Evidence has shown that improving innovation is one of the keys to proﬁtable growth. The MMPI program began in 1997 and is designed to develop innovative thinking and improve product and process initiatives. The learning is centered on home company assignments.
- Overall, how to create and implement winning business development strategies tailored to the medical sector and your company’s resource base?
- How to create and capture new economic value through innovation?
- How a deeper understanding of market boundaries, segmentation and positioning can contribute to value capture?
- How to brand, manage channels and go-to-market with product portfolios to capture largest market share and minimize internal cannibalization?
- How to manage and financially evaluate projects and when to relax or tighten resource constraints?
- How to map and mitigate risk across project development phases?
- How to do due diligence on in-licence and partnering opportunities?
- How to ensure best possible odds of regulatory approval and highest subsidy by an understanding of Health Economics across development phases and geography?
- How to motivate and lead organizational change to optimize project success?
MMPI is characterized by three things
- focuses on product innovation and business strategy development and implementation specific to medical industry
- brings together globally leading business faculty with medical sector expertise from Stanford University, Stern NYU, INSEAD, George Washington, UBC Vancouver, University of York, Vrije Amsterdam and several other private and public institutions
- makes same-company participant teams develop a larger real-life business development project on which they dialogue and get feedback from the international faculty and management at home company. Projects are presented at closing presentation with a view to a following implementation at sponsor company
The program is designed for high potential, mid- to senior-level project and line managers in pharmaceutical, biotech and medical device companies. It is relevant to managers from areas as diverse as research, development, production, ﬁnance, quality, regulation and marketing.
Duration and fee:
16 days over 4 modules, once a year from January to June.
Module 1: 9-13 January 2017
Module 2: 6-9 March 2017
Module 3: 18-21 April 2017
Module 4: 19-21 June 2017
EUR 15,300 (DKK 114,000) per participant for a team of four
EUR 15,900 (DK 119,000)per participant for a team of three
EUR 16,500 (DKK 123,000) per participant for a team of two
- All prices are excluding VAT
Last updated: 10 August 2016