Transformational leadership programme - Leading Women 2020 Fall
Accelerate your career
The programme is designed to assist and inspire women for greater success in current assignments and to manoeuvre their career in the desired direction by addressing contemporary challenges women are facing when transitioning to a higher management level.
Get more insight into the gender balance debate by reading the article "Programme Director Calls for Gender Balance Debate" by Louise Rygaard Jonas.
From a gender and leadership perspective, the programme focuses on identifying behavioural patterns and unconscious biases, which sometimes are powerful, yet invisible, barriers to women’s advancement: How do these biases affect their development as leaders, and what can they do to work around them?
Secondly, the focus is on the power dynamics in organisations with the purpose of inspiring the participants to navigate in their organisations, thus enhancing their business influence.
The third main theme is authentic leadership. The participants are offered a practical toolbox to strengthen their personal leadership impact when being in the spotlight. All participants will receive highly impactful tools for strengthening their authentic communication.
"The course Leading Women gave me tools to become a better and more confident version of myself”- Shellie Boudreau, Ass. Professor, AAU and Leading Women participant 2017
“Leading Women is a 3 days eye-opening programme that gives you the chance to connect to an impressive network of women.” Poonam Rihel, Director, Global Safety, Novo Nordisk A/S
Copenhagen Business School Executive is committed to gender balance aiming at empowering women through education and networking. As a participant on the Leading Women course you will enjoy three days in an inspiring learning environment providing you with a clearer understanding of the challenges that you face as a female leader when taking up senior positions as well as get the opportunity to step back and address your personal challenges and opportunities in a safe environment of peers that encourages personal reflection and development.
The Leading Women programme is designed for middle managers and team leaders in public and private companies or non-profit organisations around the world. Participants are from a wide array of industries, disciplines, managerial backgrounds, countries, and cultures.
Gain bigger impact
- Birgitte Ursø, Head of Antibody Pharmacology at LEO Pharma A/S
- Margaux Henzell, Xellia Pharmaceuticals ApS
I am more confident
- Shellie Ann Boudreau, Associate Professor, Aalborg University
An amazing and inspiring course
- Sofia Mavropoulou, Marketing Director Protective, Hempel A/S
A new perspective on understanding my own leadership
- Lotte Jæger Bank-Nielsen, Section Chief, The Royal Danish Defence College
I will recommend the Leading Women Programme to all female leaders
- Tine Gundersen, CSD Manager, Hempel A/S
Leading Women is an eye opening
- Poonam Rihel, Director, Novo Nordisk
Most inspiring course I have ever attended
- Charlotte Jørgensen, Product Manager, DLG
Leading Women made my focus on my career more clear
- Lise Kilsgaard, Legal Advisor, Vestas
- Malene Fischer, Chief Physician, Dept. of Clinical Physiology, Nuclear Medicine and PET, Rigshospitalet, Denmark
This is how to get out the best of ourselves
- Claire Carjuzaa, Finance & Administration Manager, Scandinavian Tobacco Group, France
It has given me re-energised ambition
- Quin Jolijn Genee, Business Developer Energysense, Energy Academy Europe, Netherlands
An amazing experience
- Louise Krarup, Director Global Marketing & Communication, NNE Pharmaplan, Denmark
Trustful and balanced common platform
- Kristine Kræmmer, Portfolio Manager, Chr. Hansen A/S, Denmark
A 'spot on' toolbox
- Katrine Holm Kanstrup, Vejle Kommune, Denmark
An experience that touches your mind, heart and soul
- Marjana Krajnc, Quality Director, Danfoss, Slovenia
I highly recommend it to all career women
- Bonnie Hvid Challet, Novozymes, Denmark
It has enriched me as a person
- Anne-Emmanuelle Charles Bertelsen, Business Improvement Manager, ANDRITZ, France
The Transformational Leadership Programme - Leading Women is running 18-20 November, 2020.
Number of participants: Min. 15, Max. 24