Transformational leadership programme - Leading Women
Accelerate your career
The programme is designed to assist and inspire women for greater success in current assignments and to manoeuvre their career in the desired direction by addressing contemporary challenges women are facing when transitioning to a higher management level.
Get more insight into the gender balance debate by reading the article "Programme Director Calls for Gender Balance Debate" by Louise Rygaard Jonas.
From a gender and leadership perspective, the programme focuses on identifying behavioural patterns and unconscious biases, which sometimes are powerful, yet invisible, barriers to women’s advancement. Focus will also be on the diversity and gender dynamics of groups with the purpose of teaching the participants to navigate in their organisations/teams, thus enhancing their business influence. The second main theme of leading women is personal leadership. The participants will be encouraged to identify and connect with their higher leadership purpose, and they are offered a practical toolbox to strengthen their personal presence. In this connection, the programme seeks to strengthen the participants’ impact through verbal and non-verbal communication – as an easy way through their challenges as leaders. The learning method is a mixture of lectures by faculty and guest speakers, classroom and group discussion and experiential training session with creative, physical, and mental exercises.
"The course Leading Women gave me tools to become a better and more confident version of myself”- Shellie Boudreau, Ass. Professor, AAU and Leading Women participant 2017
“Leading Women is a 3 days eye-opening programme that gives you the chance to connect to an impressive network of women.” Poonam Rihel, Director, Global Safety, Novo Nordisk A/S
Copenhagen Business School Executive is committed to gender balance aiming at empowering women through education and networking. As a participant on the Leading Women course you will enjoy three days in an inspiring learning environment providing you with a clearer understanding of the challenges that you face as a female leader when taking up senior positions as well as get the opportunity to step back and address your personal challenges and opportunities in a safe environment of peers that encourages personal reflection and development.
The Leading Women programme is designed for managers, team leaders or high potential employees in public and private companies or non-profit organisations around the world. Participants are from a wide array of industries, disciplines, managerial backgrounds, countries, and cultures.
I am more confident
- Shellie Ann Boudreau, Associate Professor, Aalborg University
An amazing and inspiring course
- Sofia Mavropoulou, Marketing Director Protective, Hempel A/S
A new perspective on understanding my own leadership
- Lotte Jæger Bank-Nielsen, Sektionschef, Forsvarsakademiet
I will recommend the Leading Women Programme to all female leaders
- Tine Gundersen, CSD Manager, Hempel A/S
Leading Women is an eye opening
- Poonam Rihel, Director, Novo Nordisk
Most inspiring course I have ever attended
- Charlotte Jørgensen, Product Manager, DLG
Leading Women made my focus on my career more clear
- Lise Kilsgaard, Legal Advisor, Vestas
- Malene Fischer, Chief Physician, Dept. of Clinical Physiology, Nuclear Medicine and PET, Rigshospitalet, Denmark
This is how to get out the best of ourselves
- Claire Carjuzaa, Finance & Administration Manager, Scandinavian Tobacco Group, France
It has given me re-energised ambition
- Quin Jolijn Genee, Business Developer Energysense, Energy Academy Europe, Netherlands
An amazing experience
- Louise Krarup, Director Global Marketing & Communication, NNE Pharmaplan, Denmark
Trustful and balanced common platform
- Kristine Kræmmer, Portfolio Manager, Chr. Hansen A/S, Denmark
A 'spot on' toolbox
- Katrine Holm Kanstrup, Vejle Kommune, Denmark
An experience that touches your mind, heart and soul
- Marjana Krajnc, Quality Director, Danfoss, Slovenia
I highly recommend it to all career women
- Bonnie Hvid Challet, Novozymes, Denmark
It has enriched me as a person
- Anne-Emmanuelle Charles Bertelsen, Business Improvement Manager, ANDRITZ, France
The Transformational Leadership Programme - Leading Women is running 27-29 November, 2019.
Number of participants: Min. 15, Max. 25