Digital Technologies for Business Transformation
Opportunities and challenges associated with Digital Platforms, AI, Blockchain and Cybersecurity
Seize the opportunities
Digital technologies are pervasive in virtually every aspect of today's modern life and have become a prominent driving force behind business transformation across all industries and sectors regardless of size and orientation, be it public or private. In turn, this has given rise to novel business models that harness the capabilities afforded by digital technologies to reinvigorate prevailing business practices and challenge conventional market wisdom. Digital technologies have gone beyond traditional supportive functions to become a core component of organizational value propositions.
In this course, we will focus on four leading-edge domains relevant for business transformation: Digital Platforms, Artificial Intelligence (AI), Blockchain, and Cybersecurity.
No prior knowledge of information technology is required.
In August 2022 this course was rated 4,7 on a scale of 1-5, where 5 equals very satisfactory.
This course focuses on the digital technologies that transform conditions for business and are integral to the emergence of digital platform ecosystems, i.e. Digital Platforms, Artificial Intelligence (AI), Blockchain, and Cybersecurity.
We will not only explore how these transformative digital technologies work, but also critically reflect on the business opportunities and threats posed by them.
The course is designed for advanced career professionals who are interested in gaining deeper insights into the digital technologies that transform business through a wide array of industries as well as the public sector.
Download the full course description (pdf) at the top of the page. Please note that the pdf concerns the 2022 program.
You will learn how digital technologies transform businesses, and how to seize the opportunities and mitigate the threats posed by digital technologies.
More specifically, the course is designed to deliver the following learning objectives:
- Comprehend the logic of digital platform and the role of APIs interaction points
- Discover the underlying capabilities and business potential of Artificial Intelligence
- Explore the blockchain technology and how it can be leveraged to generate business value
- Gain insight into cybersecurity as a managed organizational process
As the final learning outcome, each participant should be able to make concrete recommendations about digitally transforming their respective organizations.
Fruitful and high-level learning
- Robert Axel Hinnerskov, Consultant, Nemoy
Well planned and well executed
- Lars Olesen Larsen, Business architect, OLANDA IVS
- Emilie Napoly, Program Director, Unity Technologies
- Dorte Hovgård Hansen, projektchef, Domea.
- Kim Christensen, Business Change Manager, DSV Road Holding A/S
Very good and inspiring course
- Klaus Falk Paarup, Head of Nordic Commercial & Sales Excellence, PostNord
Very well planned and executed
- Torben Kjær, Head of Document and Records Management, Ørsted
- Bjarne Kaave, Strategisk Forretningsudvikler, Tryg
This course is designed for executives, managers, digital officers, business development managers, commercial managers, internal/external process consultants, and other business function managers involved in creating real business benefits with digital technologies. No previous knowledge of information technology is required.
Dates in 2022:
22 - 26 August 2022
Monday - Thursday 9.00 am - 4.30 pm
Friday 9.00 am - 3.30 pm