Last call! UCLA/UBC Professor Bhardwaj on Builing a powerful sales organization, 30-31 May
- Understanding when to develop in-house sales capability and when to outsource
- Leveraging your sales efforts by gathering and managing customer information
- Designing and managing the sales and distribution channels, including direct, partner, online, and hybrid channels
- Skills to manage and incentivize a dynamic sales force in the face of increasing product, customer and market complexity
- Managing a profitable account portfolio and developing sales strategies for each category, and increasing your success rate in selling to strategic accounts, while avoiding exhaustion of resources
Pradeep Bhardwaj, faculty member at UCLA’s Anderson Graduate School of Management and the BC Innovation Council Chair in Sales and Sales Management at the Sauder School of Business at UBC in Vancouver. Professor Bhardwaj has also given lectures at Harvard Business School, University of California, Berkeley and Northwestern University, Chicago among others.
Time, place and fee
30-31 May 2012 at the CBS-SIMI Executive Building, Copenhagen
DKK 14,900 / EUR 1,995 excluding VAT
Places are limited. Please apply through the Corporate Sales Culture Program on the right.